
The highlighted road that I traveled almost everyday took me just 3 min from Dairy Farm to CCK. But on Wednesday, it took me 45min to get there!
This is because there's construction going on there, thus I guessed the filter lane had been closed for fixing the lamp post. The reason I knew is because when I drove past that area, the road sign was on the grass and it seem like there's bad accident not long ago.
When I was getting so near to that filter lane, the crane just left! At least let me see what happen actually. Anyway, the next morning when I drove past the area again, I can see that the grass had been dug before as if they just fix the new lamp post.
What a day to be!


11/05/2008 01:45:00 PM
Unknown
Posted in: 


0 knocking by:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)