You are warned not to curse in front of ERP! When my wife asked if cash card had enough money in it, I replied that we had a lot! We were beside Central heading towards Bugis area yesterday and stopped in front of the traffic light. I do not intend to cross the amber light so I stop slowly. Just when I said about the MF of ERP and the moment I hit my gas and move forward, BEEP sound was heard! I'm like WTF? Do not tell me that ERP just started few seconds before the traffic turn green? Am I so good luck or what? To think I am the first car! WTH! If I am able to cross that, I need not to pay another ERP before Sim Lim Square! What a money rolling day!
Both my wife looked at each other earlier on like an idiot. Can't believe it. Anyway, I tried to search of DVI to VGA cable but unable to find it despite people told me to go to UF shop. Look like I get it import to Singapore from HK better. But not now.
We went to Plaza Singapura and park somewhere not going into ERP again. We walked down since the parking is per entry. I'm having some backache problem suddenly, which it may be due to some wrong sleeping posture.
I wanted to try the Osim U-crown but end up, my wife bought it. I tried and the massage is really very good! The music and everything is so pleasing and comfy. Luckily there's upapa behind me, thus I can have 2 massage at the same time. Terrific. My parents, wife and me can use this to ease our headache (often got it). Cost is $268.
I even went to try upilot again. All I can say that it is good to have but not now. I got it massage my most painful and aching part. Feeling so great today. Despite the guy kept introducing the products to us, he is kind enough that he never try to push too hard. Thanks, Mr Kenny from Osim at Plaza Singapura.
Mom tried and she felt really good.

There you go, Osim U-crown.

The earpiece that given for listening.

Interior look of the head massage machine

The neck massage. It is not as good on the U-pilot massage chair but that's enough as hair massage should not be too tough.

The massage came from the top, side and front. I dare to say that it is very pleasing.

The overall look of the head massage. The top knob is to tighten and loosen on top of our head.

The remote control that control 3 type of massage. Temperature, vibration and kneading. You can select to have 3 at a go, random of 2 and just 1 that you prefer.
There's 3 selection of music to choose. Well-being, ambient and nature. The speaker is right behind the neck massage area.

I guess the air meant by air intake where it will inflate the airbag for massaging. Instead of listening the music from speaker, you can have the earphone plug in it for more in-depth relaxation.
I decided to keep my Wii, thanks to Wilson that told me about Gecko OS and as yesterday, I wanted to try installing the stuff and found out that I need to have certain game to hack it. Despite having all the crack information and files, I need the game as well. I decided to head to shop at Woodland Point and get it done for a peace of mind. Do not intend to hack my own. Tiring tho. Damn it, now that I realise having compatible adapter for JPN console, the screen will flicker. Only original from Nintendo will not, and maybe I shall wait for next month or so to get the adapater. The flicker on the screen is quite bad thus it irritate my eyes alot. But, what am I going to do for the old compatible adapter?
Wilson made me temptation on Guitar Heroes. The non original will cost $55 for a guitar and of course the game is backup copies. Having the original one, will cost about $200+ and there's currently 2 Guitar Heroes now, but will be launching the World Tour Guitar Heroes. Quite a number of songs tho. *wink wink*
Oh. I forgotten to upload my spect photos!

Somehow, I do like the design on the side. Unique and pretty tho.

Front view of the spect. Unlike the past old me that uses frame less type.

Side view of the spect.
Both my wife looked at each other earlier on like an idiot. Can't believe it. Anyway, I tried to search of DVI to VGA cable but unable to find it despite people told me to go to UF shop. Look like I get it import to Singapore from HK better. But not now.
We went to Plaza Singapura and park somewhere not going into ERP again. We walked down since the parking is per entry. I'm having some backache problem suddenly, which it may be due to some wrong sleeping posture.
I wanted to try the Osim U-crown but end up, my wife bought it. I tried and the massage is really very good! The music and everything is so pleasing and comfy. Luckily there's upapa behind me, thus I can have 2 massage at the same time. Terrific. My parents, wife and me can use this to ease our headache (often got it). Cost is $268.
I even went to try upilot again. All I can say that it is good to have but not now. I got it massage my most painful and aching part. Feeling so great today. Despite the guy kept introducing the products to us, he is kind enough that he never try to push too hard. Thanks, Mr Kenny from Osim at Plaza Singapura.
Mom tried and she felt really good.

There you go, Osim U-crown.

The earpiece that given for listening.

Interior look of the head massage machine

The neck massage. It is not as good on the U-pilot massage chair but that's enough as hair massage should not be too tough.

The massage came from the top, side and front. I dare to say that it is very pleasing.

The overall look of the head massage. The top knob is to tighten and loosen on top of our head.

The remote control that control 3 type of massage. Temperature, vibration and kneading. You can select to have 3 at a go, random of 2 and just 1 that you prefer.
There's 3 selection of music to choose. Well-being, ambient and nature. The speaker is right behind the neck massage area.

I guess the air meant by air intake where it will inflate the airbag for massaging. Instead of listening the music from speaker, you can have the earphone plug in it for more in-depth relaxation.
I decided to keep my Wii, thanks to Wilson that told me about Gecko OS and as yesterday, I wanted to try installing the stuff and found out that I need to have certain game to hack it. Despite having all the crack information and files, I need the game as well. I decided to head to shop at Woodland Point and get it done for a peace of mind. Do not intend to hack my own. Tiring tho. Damn it, now that I realise having compatible adapter for JPN console, the screen will flicker. Only original from Nintendo will not, and maybe I shall wait for next month or so to get the adapater. The flicker on the screen is quite bad thus it irritate my eyes alot. But, what am I going to do for the old compatible adapter?
Wilson made me temptation on Guitar Heroes. The non original will cost $55 for a guitar and of course the game is backup copies. Having the original one, will cost about $200+ and there's currently 2 Guitar Heroes now, but will be launching the World Tour Guitar Heroes. Quite a number of songs tho. *wink wink*
Oh. I forgotten to upload my spect photos!

Somehow, I do like the design on the side. Unique and pretty tho.

Front view of the spect. Unlike the past old me that uses frame less type.

Side view of the spect.


11/02/2008 11:51:00 AM
Unknown
Posted in: 


0 knocking by:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)