
Beware if you want to enter the Video department room! Ok, it is loud as if we are entering the cinema area in office, which the room is pretty near to Audio Department. I admit that it is loud and at times, I got a fright too! But without those sound, all what we can just be hearing is nice and irritating ring tone or loud typing keyboard sounding. I also cannot stand my keyboard sound too. No against, but the office is just that QUIET! Only when there's rubbish talking, then the department will be alive. If not everyone will just dive in their own cubicle.

And yes, I gotten my first fine parking yesterday! Both my wife and me went to Yew Tee for a swim because we need to force ourselve! Healthy and good for baby too. We drag our feet there and parked the car. I was thinking not to put any coupon as my wife saw not a lot place it. Oh well, I decided to place 2 x purple coupon (1hr).
We went to the pool side and found that there are so many peoples. I got no great body so I am abit shy. LOL (After watching Kungfu Panda, who cares it anyway) The deep pool itself only have the middle 2 lane free for others to swim. Whilst, the left and right, were occupied by the kids for swimming lesson. Hence, we went to Spa pool to relax first before we approach to the wave pool for short leisure swim. As my goggle clip, which is to connect left and right lense attach together, were broken, I cannot approach to deep pool to swim despite there are lesser people.
At least I did swim 1.5 lap in together at the wave pool. The 2 laps of swim at the wave pool is about 1 full length of deep pool. And after relaxing at the corner of the small waterfall which is just 0.5m, separated the wave pool from the higher height of baby pool, we went to shower and buy lottery ticket before we went back to the car. It's about 10.20am when we left the pool. Judging from the ticket summon time, I am just 1-2min late! Thanks to the guy who is in front of me checking his 6 pieces of TOTO tickets if there's any winning chance.
End up, $2 per entry for adult, plus $6 of fine, we spent $10 for a swim. We shall go to CDANS next Saturday, and see how much it will cost in the end. Plus, there's no time limit swimming there, just the carpark fee and my wife got to pay $2 as she is not a member of SAFRA.
*************************
Activated yesterday. Met all the buddies in camp and thought that I can sign and go off around 3.20pm! Both Soo Kok and me waited for my dear pal, Dickson, for over 45min! He forgotten to inform me his change of phone number thus, I cannot contact him for mobilisation which I thought I can give him a lift before I went to Soo Kok house at Jurong West! Too bad. Because of that, I decided not to join Dickson, Joseph and Jackson (since he is driving as well) for tea session at Bukit Timah. I rather go home after sending Soo Kok. I do not want to wait until we finish the tea session, and I still got to go to Jurong West because my wife is waiting for me at home.


11/23/2008 11:14:00 AM
Unknown
Posted in: 


0 knocking by:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)