Giganews Newsgroups

Wednesday, October 15

Tiring day

What the.... Mac release new look of it! It is hell pretty! Though black may look good but the dirt might be really visible. But... seriously speaking, I really find the new mac outlook very pretty!

Today is a very busy and tiring day for us. We went to Thomson Medical Center earlier today (will be blogging on the other blog) before heading to Waterloo st for praying. I went to the usual praying corner as to hope for good luck, but I guessed that I had no idea what I want at the period of time, the asking session seem to be either laughing or no. Until when I did really pray for it hardly, the third time show a yes!

Also, gotten back my lovely cam today! Was so happy holding it when I was at Canon center and the total damage: $358. I also asked for CPS (Canon Professional Service) application form.

Did some shopping at Vivo giant with wifey and mom, looking forward for great steam boat session with my family tonight! Yummy!


0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons