If you need some rental on camera equipment, maybe you can drop by this blogspot.
As I can see from this blog, quite a number of lense which I can rent first before purchasing. A pity that Canon 1DsMK3 and medium format are not in the list tho.
I also add on something to my blog as knowledge. Some interesting link regarding to searching, e.g. god related. Which I personally like the most.
Office is god damn cold and I am feeling nose block! I better get out of this place soon before I fall sick. Need to get half day leave tomorrow for some job to be done outside. We need to prove ourselves! Period.
Wife need a new handphone and I insisted that I should buy one because I never buy anything for her birthday. Any nice handphone to introduce? Was looking at Touch Pro, but do not think my wife will like as this is far too technology. She prefer Xin Dian. Which meant dian xian, in precise.
6pm reached! I shall finish this sentences before I get going to Marine Parade NOW!!!!!
As I can see from this blog, quite a number of lense which I can rent first before purchasing. A pity that Canon 1DsMK3 and medium format are not in the list tho.
I also add on something to my blog as knowledge. Some interesting link regarding to searching, e.g. god related. Which I personally like the most.
Office is god damn cold and I am feeling nose block! I better get out of this place soon before I fall sick. Need to get half day leave tomorrow for some job to be done outside. We need to prove ourselves! Period.
Wife need a new handphone and I insisted that I should buy one because I never buy anything for her birthday. Any nice handphone to introduce? Was looking at Touch Pro, but do not think my wife will like as this is far too technology. She prefer Xin Dian. Which meant dian xian, in precise.
6pm reached! I shall finish this sentences before I get going to Marine Parade NOW!!!!!


10/07/2008 06:01:00 PM
Unknown
Posted in: 


0 knocking by:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)