Giganews Newsgroups

Saturday, October 25

Not fanciful and busy Saturday

My department had lunch together at Mad Jack along Jalan Kayu area. Lunch is free since this is partly from audio fund which is given by management. Boss and J drove to the area with everyone in their car. Nope, I am not driving at all.

I got to be frank about this lunch food. Atmosphere is fine but the whole restaurant only have us. Maybe due to lunch crowd is lesser then night time. I am lucky that I chosen chicken chop then fish fillet. Chicken chop with black pepper sauce is ok until I ate to the last piece of meat, which I personally find it way too bland. The soup is rather not tasty... maybe I am used to Pastamania soup. K and WT find it ok which suit their taste.

French fries were quite bland as well which I had no idea why because I mayself do not take salty french fries, but I really find it way too tasteless. No doubt the signboard mentioned no msg and whatsoever were put in, but... sorry is the word I really can put it in

WT and M gave me their fish to eat and till now, I am SO afraid! The flour they did is way too thick, the fish meat is quite bland and slimmy. I find it very hard to swallow and I got to put so much of tar tar sauce to improve the taste. While WT kept cursing me for putting so much of tar tar sauce and I asked her if she want it as well, she nod her head so happily. WTF? LOL

Anyway, some of us do not find the fish so nice and seriously this is one place I will not visit it. Thanks for introducing us, but I guessed that everyone taste bud is very different. We felt so sleepy after the food and I almost wanted to K.O. until WT tapped me SO hard on my shoulder. my luck been tapped away... After the rest had finished their dessert, we moved off so quickly, hoping to reach office to wash face! Ok, I had to glup myself down with Xiang Pian, Chinese Tea.

I had oily food on Thursay night and my dinner start at 10pm when I got home with wife after fetching her. I had Char Kway Teow. For today morning after bringing my wife to gynae, I had fried noodle. And earlier on, I had KFC! OMG! I better start cutting down those food! I need to jog tomorrow! Seriously speaking, my clothes are getting small! I meant I am getting fatter, thats why the reason my clothes were tight. As I looked at my tummy now, OMG! This SAF singlet were never been so tight before! F**K!

Yah.. I better do more exercise! But due to my cold, I cannot force myself to sprint. Better be safe.

For car inspection, $62 were spent at Vicom which took only 15min. As I wanted to pay for road tax today, my dad and me went in the paying room, both of us were so blur that where can we get the number ticket! Bloody hell, the notice of taking Q is so small and it look like some sort of fire alarm to me! Somemore the flashing light is in red. WTH. Anyway, road tax cannot be renew because of my insurance does not tally at all and the different is just 1 month apart.

So, along with my wife, we went to Income at Jurong East Central to get the insurance done. We waited for 1hr exactly, and luckily my dad went to put coupon on my car where I park it at our old blk, which is just 10min walk away. He also had his lunch too. It is just 1 number away when he got back! LOL

The payment is $156 since we just need to extend the insurance from Apr to May, just 1 month which is tally to my road tax as well. I opt for every 6 month payment in case we wanted to change the car or so. Wifey asked me why not just renew the policy to a year then going through all these for extending. As I replied to her, we might upgrade cars and having both tally make things easier, plus paying for renewal cost us a bomb now. Let's talk about it next Mar since we need to renew from May to Nov.

I had my name removed from my dad's bike insurance, which drop from $456 to $256! With 20% NCD off, my dad will get the rebate soon. :)

What a day to spend. I am god damn tired as I barely sleep long enough these few days.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons