Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, October 21

New specy!

I am just bored thus took it in office earlier on when I'm resting. According to the spectacle name, it stated d' ART, made in France tho. Good luck to ML as she wanted to do a new one too. I wanted to do 2 more spec in future for different event usage. LOL. I admit I am hiao, so what?

DSCN0950.JPG
My new spectacle.

DSCN0952.JPG
Ok, a bit close up. Nice or not? LOL... Ok, finally I can style my hair properly.. :p

Yesterday I am quite free thus uploaded quite a number of photos also. The 2 album of photos that I uploaded are my past Thailand trip with my ex coll and one of the presenter. It's my first trip out of Singapore by plane tho. Call me mountain tortoise, I don't give a shit about it. (I do not count Ex Wallaby to Aust as first trip out of SG because that is mainly training, not holiday)

_DSC3200.jpg
Here's my first trip to BKK photo album on Year '05.

Also, I uploaded my office X'mas dinner at The Line, Shangri-La Hotel on year 2006! LOL I decided to upload more if I can.

DSCF0409.jpg
Here's the photos album of Year 2006 IFP X'mas Dinner.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons