I had having tummyache whenever I am driving, and that happen twice today alone! Sucky feeling.
As I mentioned on my blog earlier regarding the DVI cable from the mac, today I simply want to give up. I went to challenger and looking for DVI to VGA cable but sad to say, none at all. Nice salesman approached me but sorry man, your working attitude is quite bad although you tried hard to get my doubts clear up. I thanks for helping me to answer if this cable is workable or not, but the bad part of you is, uncertain and tried to explain whatever which is already mentioned on the box. That's not the way, if you are unsure of this products, approach to your senior or other departments for help. I saw you walking up and down, thinking who to approach made me feel so sad for you. Maybe it is your first day or still very new, but try not to stumble too much. The most famous quote from salesman:"I'm sorry that I may not understand if this work for you, but I can help to find out your answer, hang on"
End of the day, he asked me to go Sim Lim to find the cable.
I do not want to have this connection. Macbook mini DVI - DVI adapter connected to DVI - DVI cable, then connected to DVI - VGA adapater to TV. I rather have DVI to VGA cable straight ahead. As this is told by the salesman on phone when I called if I can get it change.
Apparently I bought such cable at South Asia and I was so god damn happy when my wife told me if the DVI cable male had less 4 pins? Yah, sad to say it does have! I went back to shop and hope to find such cable with less 4 more male pins in it. And nope, the salesman cannot find for me. Again, the guy is quite uncertain tho. But still fairly ok. This made me think that customer service is very important especially understanding of products.
End up, I exchanged to cheap HDMI cable which I can connect my Starhub HD setup box to LCD TV. I just tried my luck by calling up the Mac shop again if I can get the VGA adapter instead.
HDMI cable do not work on my HD set up box at all! I called my ex camp mate, who sold me this TV; he told me mine is not full HD of 1080i as it is just 720. The answer is to drop the resolution on my set up box. Having no idea how, I called and waited for the CSO to pick it up and I gave up. Instead, I phoned Mac shop.
I am so disappointed after the whole conversation. I had no much of displease against China people, but after explaining so much, the girl kept talking back to me in Mandarin. What if I am not Chinese? I know she cannot handle this situation as she pushed to her boss.
The boss kept asking WHO told me that if I can get the stuff change. Obviously I said no, and I told the boss that your staff did not said the name out. Yes, even if you can get the person out, what's next? Reprimand him or what? I am so disappointed on your attitude when you trying to put some air through the phone as if you are some sort of Sgt or officer talking to me and wanted me to feel scare, so that I can just put down the phone. STOP bloody telling me you are in charge as I already KNOW!
Obviously I told you that I did not tear the top cover and everything is still intact except been crumpled. Why can't you just give a nice solution by telling me to bring the package down to the shop and show you? I mentioned through the phone that I know this is YOUR coy policy and understand stand, but because your staff told me there's such cable and I simply can't find it. He mentioned he can TRY to look into it if I really want to get it change. Because of him been courtesy enough, I tried to find the cable up and down! And yet, you just pushing the things away? What is this? I know its customer fault to open the package and never get the things right before buying, but that does not mean you can talk loud at me as if I owe you. Hello, customer is right and if at wrong, explain nicely!
I will make a search tomorrow at Sim Lim Square, and should there be such cable, I will just get it and NOT going back to Mac shop.
I cannot stand your rudness thus I hang on the phone and not willingly to put it down! You finally gave in by saying, "If you really want to change, our side also do not have the cable and I had made order 2 weeks ago". Waiting is not a problem and I am willing to show you IF this package is acceptable or not. Stop pushing me off! And fainlly he said he need to check the package first. What took you so long to get this idea at the first place? It does not cost you much to spend 5min checking and say cannot to me. If you are nice, I will be too.
This shop is at Pacific City Asia, IMM. In charge, John. I am disappointed big time!
Next, back to my HDMI problem solving. CSO answered the call after I waited for 20min, and the solution is just to press # key on the controller. That's how you change the resolution. Yah, I pressed all except that. I am so... DuhZ! At least my HDMI cable is working afterall.
What a day to be.
As I mentioned on my blog earlier regarding the DVI cable from the mac, today I simply want to give up. I went to challenger and looking for DVI to VGA cable but sad to say, none at all. Nice salesman approached me but sorry man, your working attitude is quite bad although you tried hard to get my doubts clear up. I thanks for helping me to answer if this cable is workable or not, but the bad part of you is, uncertain and tried to explain whatever which is already mentioned on the box. That's not the way, if you are unsure of this products, approach to your senior or other departments for help. I saw you walking up and down, thinking who to approach made me feel so sad for you. Maybe it is your first day or still very new, but try not to stumble too much. The most famous quote from salesman:"I'm sorry that I may not understand if this work for you, but I can help to find out your answer, hang on"
End of the day, he asked me to go Sim Lim to find the cable.
I do not want to have this connection. Macbook mini DVI - DVI adapter connected to DVI - DVI cable, then connected to DVI - VGA adapater to TV. I rather have DVI to VGA cable straight ahead. As this is told by the salesman on phone when I called if I can get it change.
Apparently I bought such cable at South Asia and I was so god damn happy when my wife told me if the DVI cable male had less 4 pins? Yah, sad to say it does have! I went back to shop and hope to find such cable with less 4 more male pins in it. And nope, the salesman cannot find for me. Again, the guy is quite uncertain tho. But still fairly ok. This made me think that customer service is very important especially understanding of products.
End up, I exchanged to cheap HDMI cable which I can connect my Starhub HD setup box to LCD TV. I just tried my luck by calling up the Mac shop again if I can get the VGA adapter instead.
HDMI cable do not work on my HD set up box at all! I called my ex camp mate, who sold me this TV; he told me mine is not full HD of 1080i as it is just 720. The answer is to drop the resolution on my set up box. Having no idea how, I called and waited for the CSO to pick it up and I gave up. Instead, I phoned Mac shop.
I am so disappointed after the whole conversation. I had no much of displease against China people, but after explaining so much, the girl kept talking back to me in Mandarin. What if I am not Chinese? I know she cannot handle this situation as she pushed to her boss.
The boss kept asking WHO told me that if I can get the stuff change. Obviously I said no, and I told the boss that your staff did not said the name out. Yes, even if you can get the person out, what's next? Reprimand him or what? I am so disappointed on your attitude when you trying to put some air through the phone as if you are some sort of Sgt or officer talking to me and wanted me to feel scare, so that I can just put down the phone. STOP bloody telling me you are in charge as I already KNOW!
Obviously I told you that I did not tear the top cover and everything is still intact except been crumpled. Why can't you just give a nice solution by telling me to bring the package down to the shop and show you? I mentioned through the phone that I know this is YOUR coy policy and understand stand, but because your staff told me there's such cable and I simply can't find it. He mentioned he can TRY to look into it if I really want to get it change. Because of him been courtesy enough, I tried to find the cable up and down! And yet, you just pushing the things away? What is this? I know its customer fault to open the package and never get the things right before buying, but that does not mean you can talk loud at me as if I owe you. Hello, customer is right and if at wrong, explain nicely!
I will make a search tomorrow at Sim Lim Square, and should there be such cable, I will just get it and NOT going back to Mac shop.
I cannot stand your rudness thus I hang on the phone and not willingly to put it down! You finally gave in by saying, "If you really want to change, our side also do not have the cable and I had made order 2 weeks ago". Waiting is not a problem and I am willing to show you IF this package is acceptable or not. Stop pushing me off! And fainlly he said he need to check the package first. What took you so long to get this idea at the first place? It does not cost you much to spend 5min checking and say cannot to me. If you are nice, I will be too.
This shop is at Pacific City Asia, IMM. In charge, John. I am disappointed big time!
Next, back to my HDMI problem solving. CSO answered the call after I waited for 20min, and the solution is just to press # key on the controller. That's how you change the resolution. Yah, I pressed all except that. I am so... DuhZ! At least my HDMI cable is working afterall.
What a day to be.


10/26/2008 06:59:00 PM
Unknown
Posted in: 


0 knocking by:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)