I told myself today about if I have $400 now. I can separate into different usage!
With $400,
I can spend on new PDA phone (HTC Touch Pro). Trade in for $400 and $100 extra for recontract promotion. Cost price from Singtel: $888. Paying $388.
I can get arm rest for my car. Costing $480 I reckon.
I can have my brAun shaver which is rechargeable. Better then using the gillette fusion which I had no idea why the blade tend to turn rusty so soon. I often got slight cut on my side of mouth which cause some peeling! Hate that feeling.
I can save the money for rainy day.
My verdict.
I can live without HTC touch pro since I have my TyTn II but nowadays it just get cranky.
I can live without that electric shaver since I have the gillette fusion shaver, just endure with the rusty blade.
I can live without the arm rest since I began to use to it.
I cannot live without money by my side for rainy days.
Thanks to Daph as she told me that my flickr photo sets suddenly want disappear when she wanted to browse around.
Great that flickr giving me extra 3 months free if I sign up before end of this Sept. Gonna act real soon! Mean time I am renewing the account.
10 mins later
Alright! Got it done and with 3 months as free gift, my account will end on 26th Dec'09! COOL HUH!
With $400,
I can spend on new PDA phone (HTC Touch Pro). Trade in for $400 and $100 extra for recontract promotion. Cost price from Singtel: $888. Paying $388.
I can get arm rest for my car. Costing $480 I reckon.
I can have my brAun shaver which is rechargeable. Better then using the gillette fusion which I had no idea why the blade tend to turn rusty so soon. I often got slight cut on my side of mouth which cause some peeling! Hate that feeling.
I can save the money for rainy day.
My verdict.
I can live without HTC touch pro since I have my TyTn II but nowadays it just get cranky.
I can live without that electric shaver since I have the gillette fusion shaver, just endure with the rusty blade.
I can live without the arm rest since I began to use to it.
I cannot live without money by my side for rainy days.
Thanks to Daph as she told me that my flickr photo sets suddenly want disappear when she wanted to browse around.
Great that flickr giving me extra 3 months free if I sign up before end of this Sept. Gonna act real soon! Mean time I am renewing the account.
10 mins later
Alright! Got it done and with 3 months as free gift, my account will end on 26th Dec'09! COOL HUH!


9/26/2008 10:42:00 AM
Unknown
Posted in: 


0 knocking by:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)