Despite wife had gone to Bintan for company retreat, I do miss her quite a bit! Of course, the usual guy thinking will be: quieter, no one to fight with computer though there's one laptop just beside, chasing you to go sleep, and sleeping alone on bed wide spreading! LOL
I am glad that she enjoyed the whole trip as she had been given an award for been in this coy for 5 years! Not only that, she also gotten herself a watch too! A gift from her boss which is by Titus and costing $400+ of course, discount involved! Now, where's mine award? I only remembered that my boss also had a plague and it is made of glass as compared to my wife, the original wood looking type. Both look great in anyway, just that when my boss got the plague, it is unannounced. That's a long pause tho.
Anyway, I am glad for my wife and happy to see her got back safely. She misses me a lot and kept hugging me non stop, and of course, it is quite embarrassing. I can understand the reason why because we know. Of course, I start my lame joke on her coll like PF and A. I just cannot help teasing them for fun. Who cares. Haha
Wife did not take a lot of photos which I myself find it a waste. But it's ok tho, and I am uploading the photos to her facebook real soon. To be frank, my wife is not into all these, so I got to push her to do these! Just hope to see her interact with friends online or whatsoever.
These are the photos she took during the Bintan trip and I shall not post the entire 60 photos on blog, just the first photo only which you got to click for more photos. Caption will be update later by my wife.

Have fun viewing tho.
Will upload her plague and watch tomorrow because photos not taken yet.
I am glad that she enjoyed the whole trip as she had been given an award for been in this coy for 5 years! Not only that, she also gotten herself a watch too! A gift from her boss which is by Titus and costing $400+ of course, discount involved! Now, where's mine award? I only remembered that my boss also had a plague and it is made of glass as compared to my wife, the original wood looking type. Both look great in anyway, just that when my boss got the plague, it is unannounced. That's a long pause tho.
Anyway, I am glad for my wife and happy to see her got back safely. She misses me a lot and kept hugging me non stop, and of course, it is quite embarrassing. I can understand the reason why because we know. Of course, I start my lame joke on her coll like PF and A. I just cannot help teasing them for fun. Who cares. Haha
Wife did not take a lot of photos which I myself find it a waste. But it's ok tho, and I am uploading the photos to her facebook real soon. To be frank, my wife is not into all these, so I got to push her to do these! Just hope to see her interact with friends online or whatsoever.
These are the photos she took during the Bintan trip and I shall not post the entire 60 photos on blog, just the first photo only which you got to click for more photos. Caption will be update later by my wife.

Have fun viewing tho.
Will upload her plague and watch tomorrow because photos not taken yet.


9/30/2008 11:59:00 PM
Unknown
Posted in: 


0 knocking by:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)