Just finished Russell Peters video on youtube and it really brighten my day for now! The Outsourced, which is his 2nd DVD, is really god damn funny!
Outsource : Russell Peters
Russell Peters - Outsourced (Part1)
Russell Peters - Outsourced (Part 2)
Russell Peters - Outsourced (Part 3)
Russell Peters - Outsourced (Part 4)
Russell Peters - Outsourced (Part 5)
Russell Peters - Outsourced (Part 6)
Russell Peters - Outsourced (Part 7)
Russell Peters - Outsourced (Part 8)
Not to forget that, recently I just watched the MTV featuring Elva music and I really love the music. Do not ask me why I like this song so much. The whole melody feel resemble that the music is made from the past and of course I am not a fan of hers tho, I just fall in love with the music only.
Outsource : Russell Peters
Russell Peters - Outsourced (Part1)
Russell Peters - Outsourced (Part 2)
Russell Peters - Outsourced (Part 3)
Russell Peters - Outsourced (Part 4)
Russell Peters - Outsourced (Part 5)
Russell Peters - Outsourced (Part 6)
Russell Peters - Outsourced (Part 7)
Russell Peters - Outsourced (Part 8)
Not to forget that, recently I just watched the MTV featuring Elva music and I really love the music. Do not ask me why I like this song so much. The whole melody feel resemble that the music is made from the past and of course I am not a fan of hers tho, I just fall in love with the music only.


9/24/2008 10:01:00 AM
Unknown
Posted in: 


0 knocking by:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)