Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, September 11

A day of misunderstanding

I decided to blog it down because I think I should. Someone is hurt for what I had wrote on my blog some times ago. You had interpret the whole sentence. It is not meant to be what you think so. Patience is the word and should give yourself no stress. The more you hope for something, the other answer will appear. I did not meant anything to say that to stab into your heart. The word is patience and be nice. Everything will come eventually.

Everything will go smooth for you next year. You should not be disheartened at all and learn to take things easy even though I know it's hard. I am not putting some stupid air by typing this.

You been told that you got to wait = patience. She prayed for you and next year is positive = patience. You just need to be patience and be nice. And also partly due to new working environment that you just join which not might 'nice' for company tho. Plus gharment announcement. See? Please get this in your mind that not everything is bad, it is good that everything going well and smooth. Everyone is very concern towards you, but yet you chose to suffer in silence. You should not avoid at all because you will be in this shoe real soon. Everyone meant no harm because we care, ok?

Enough of those talk and I shall blog about some other stuff.

IPT training yesterday is great. I cannot imagine myself ran 1 full round without stopping. Each lap is 800m and there's interval resting of 5min plus, total laps will be 3 which add up to be 2.4km. Yusman and me cannot imagine we really ran! This is so unlike us since last RT session.

We been told that IPT session 8 will be our IPPT. People who did min of 8 session will entitled to go for IPPT. If not, you be taking the IPPT alone for the next lesson. After 8th session, we need to go through another 2 more training before IPT really ends. That's for people who failed their IPPT. At least we managed to skip RT next year. Great! If I skip 2 lesson, and my 8th lesson is on the last day of IPT. Does that meant I did 8 lesson instead of 10? That's the loophole tho. Anyway, IPT is way too RT for us. Boring.

Now... shall I change my blog skin again? I need time to change the whole coding again. Quite sickening tho, but the new interface on blogger is way too awesome.

This morning, my manage just told me that the 7% GST is payable for car park label! WTF! Why didn't the bloody management stated that initially? Do you buy your food and later then person get your 7% GST? Why can't you waive off due to your negligence? Ban Teck Han management is way too inefficient! This is way too much for you guys to do that? In the bloody PDF file, there's no bloody 7% GST stated at all! This is outrageous! No wonder my manager does not look happy when the guy from management, Benson, was talking to her earlier on. Pissed!!! End up, a total of $80.25 for the label! PRICK SIA!

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons