Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, September 4

IPT training is great!

IPT training is getting more and more interesting despite the toughest we go through now. It is totally different from what we had for RT. RT consist of mass PT and running, while for IPT is more into building our stamina and push to certain limit. The guy who helped out for such training is NSman who just came in last Monday as us for his first ICT. Young and energetic guy, who is quite funny but he seem like he is in fitness field outside, or maybe some sort of sale job. His talking is great and that goes as well as proper training.

Circuit training is what we had for this week. It is to boast up cardio. Each exercise duration is pretty short but maximum of effort had been put in. I do not know how to explain but it does feel great. Comparing to RT, IPT is way fun!

Yesterday while doing the training, downpour with strong gust of cold wind in the MPH, Multi Purpose Hall. It was so cooling that I do not even mind running outside under the rain!

I was so freaking hungry yesterday until I really gave up doing exercise.. oh man.. I wondering.. am I pregnant??? WHAT THE HELL!!!!

Talk about that, I was rushing home yesterday to change up to go to Maju camp when it was raining cats and dogs. Along SLE, the cars were moving quite slow due to road slippery. I was about to exit to Mandai when I saw one of the car swerved to the left and I scolded in car that the driver crazy! But I was wrong, there's a big hole on the road! My car just go ahead with 2 loud thumping sound! I was worried that it might hurt the axle or rather tires puncture. Luckily it did not happened at all but I dare not to drive too fast since road is slippery.

When I was on KJE, keeping my car at the extreme left lane, there's a big truck beside me on the right after overtaking to be on par with it. Suddenly I saw the truck signal to the left and was attempting to get way near to me! We were like just 1m apart side by side! I bet the truck driver did not saw my car due to the rain made every driver drop their visual by 10-20% on mirror. I speed up and try to avoid the truck lest there's accident caused.

I went home, changed and head up to Pending LRT to fetch Yusman, who was waiting for me at the station. Before making a right turn at traffic light, I dash over puddle of water on the road near the kerb, I felt some unbalance moment. Wondering is it due to road that isn't straight or almost skidded. I felt my steering wheel moved by a little. Phew... what a close shave on road.

Tonight, I gotta send my mom to my big aunt house as she gonna stay there over night due to her holiday trip to Genting tomorrow morning. Most of them traveling up to Genting, KL as families except for my mom and 2nd aunt, who will be alone. Luckily for that, as they got partner and they will not feel so bored throughout the trip. I am glad that my mom traveling out of Singapore and hope she will have fun at Genting.

Next Saturday, there will be eating session at my small aunt house, just beside Parkway Parade. He cater his own people for cooking the meals and was told by my mom that if I can take some photos for my cousin and his wife. I felt so reluctant to do it because I no longer really want to do that. I felt so tiring doing all these wedding and it might turn out to be for good deed photographing session. I do it because for my aunt, not her kids. Yes, I got 2 more wedding assignment to do but these will be the final one I am going to do it for this year. Other then that, I am sorry and no way. Anyway, congrats to my cousin who will be getting marry next Wednesday, I reckon.

Did some calculation yesterday and found out that I had over spent on my expenses! Things like tripod, car servicing and computer books! It end up after paying my entire DBS bill, I had outstanding of $900 to pay off! OMG... Luckily we had some saving if not... that's it for me. I better learn how to control tho. My petrol alone already hit me $300! Sigh. I am hoping that 2 more installment ending will make my life easier.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons