Giganews Newsgroups

Monday, September 8

IPT sucks today!

After the Mr nice PTI had finished his ICT for 2 years, the whole IPT sucks big time! How I wish he can implement more circuit training before he go off. Not to say I am damn 'on', but more to the fact that his training method is fun! He know how to train us by using certain training which help to build part of our body muscle group. Subtle method but indeed made us felt so great after the training! Despite the late timing we ended, everyone did not complain at all.

For today, when Yusman and me were walking to the booth counter to in-pro and take our number tag, all IPT personnel had already been called up to start training! So fast? As I thought. Later when the warm up start, everyone begun to grumble! Push-up, crunches then jumping jack. We did not train that for past 4 lessons at all! All of us felt so RT phase 3! WTF. Next, instead of implementing some fun circuit training, we were told to run 6 rounds around the soccer field. Been told from the PTI that the total distance is only 250m so by running 6 isn't that too much for us because it does not cover 2.4km. This is an interval running session which been divided into 2 groups, 1 will start running first while the rest will join in after the group 1 finish, then carry on until the 3rd round for both groups. Each round of the timing will be 1.40min then 1.25min and final 1.15min. All of that, only 2nd , 4th and 5th round, I jogged for more then 1.50min. The rest, I managed to come in 1.40min +/-. Shag is the word! Somemore, that PTI said where got shag... You are young thus you said that! Till you work, married and old... don't bullshit by saying young at heart... can run means can run... cannot means cannot. Do not push me further more or I will whack your ars.

After that training, pull-up. As usual for RT personnel. Do your best, then 2nd set with assistant. Sigh... RTian or IPTian? Grumbling is what I been hearing today. Should we speak to the Encik about this? Mono, bored and way too not motivated at all....

I managed to talk to the Indian guy while he is washing other people's car when I got back. I had to inform him that I be god damn late tomorrow due to studio shoot, so if he have finish the last car and I am still not bad yet, he should go home instead of waiting for me. One day for not washing my car will not cause a big issue so he kept saying thanks to me. I do not want to see him so tired after waiting for me till midnight. I am hoping by 10pm, we can finish the whole shoot. Finger cross and it is a must for all of us! I dare not promise anything, but at least everyone must plan properly and not to allow timing been waste unknowningly. I be god damn steam on Wednesday then.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons