It had been a long time since I ever woke up so early during weekend. It is around 630am when I just opened my eyes with sky still is dark. As my parents were not in, I decided to tune in to Class 95 a little louder then usual in the living room. Wow... the feeling was so great! I can still remember vividly that during army time, I am always the first to wake up, head to toilet for my cold shower, upon entering back to bunk, the air is extremely cold due to couple of fan blasting around the room! I was shivering while getting myself change up slowly with my small portable radio hanging above my bed, our bed is 2 storey type. My radio is hung by clothe hanger which is hook onto the metal mesh below the mattress for the upper bed. That's how I enjoy my sleep every single night.
I guess that I shall scan all my Secondary School day photos and upload to either flickr or facebook. Just like John Teoh, he had it uploaded and I am hoping that there's Jurongville Sec Sch pal to find me in facebook.
I be heading out for another studio shoot today after sending my wife and her coll to Ulu Pandan CC later as they have some roadshow for their school.
Product shoot is one big headache for me, I need more time to get to what I want tho. It's not going to be real easy. *Stress* Oh, Kelvin wanted to get my Wii set and it will be place in studio for everyone to play. Isn't that great to sell my Wii off but I still get to enjoy playing with it? How wonderful tho.
I be back with more photos later, which I hoped. LOL.
I guess that I shall scan all my Secondary School day photos and upload to either flickr or facebook. Just like John Teoh, he had it uploaded and I am hoping that there's Jurongville Sec Sch pal to find me in facebook.
I be heading out for another studio shoot today after sending my wife and her coll to Ulu Pandan CC later as they have some roadshow for their school.
Product shoot is one big headache for me, I need more time to get to what I want tho. It's not going to be real easy. *Stress* Oh, Kelvin wanted to get my Wii set and it will be place in studio for everyone to play. Isn't that great to sell my Wii off but I still get to enjoy playing with it? How wonderful tho.
I be back with more photos later, which I hoped. LOL.


9/06/2008 07:43:00 AM
Unknown
Posted in: 


1 knocking by:
My tire look like new now after cycling in the rain :P
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)