I just did a new layout for upcoming blogskin and found out that there's some changes on the new interface. I did not know until I gradually found out that the new template only accept XML. Which means that my old blog template is affected if I wanted it to be on new layout.
I find that the new layout is quite interesting as I can add on new gadget onto the blog like feeds, welcome message etc. It is even far more easier to navigate in a way. If I have the time, I will give a try tonight by pushing all the old links to the new templates. I like my old blog paper in the middle, but the new one does not really appeal to me. Should I just live with it or? Unless I find another good skin which is XML friendly, then I will not hesitate to change it.
I love the 2nd blog layout and it is so clean and neat. Look out for it.
I be heading for my IPT real soon and according to the site of NS.SG, 8th lesson will be the IPPT, which fall on next Wednesday. After the IPPT, I am unsure that if there's another IPPT on the final lesson tho. At least today will be the 6th lesson out of 10.
Shoot will resume tomorrow as yesterday there's some misunderstanding among each other. And also, we will be extremely busy for upcoming photography. Stay tune and check us out for next year Jan'09. Massive stuff will showcase from 3-6ixties.
I find that the new layout is quite interesting as I can add on new gadget onto the blog like feeds, welcome message etc. It is even far more easier to navigate in a way. If I have the time, I will give a try tonight by pushing all the old links to the new templates. I like my old blog paper in the middle, but the new one does not really appeal to me. Should I just live with it or? Unless I find another good skin which is XML friendly, then I will not hesitate to change it.
I love the 2nd blog layout and it is so clean and neat. Look out for it.
I be heading for my IPT real soon and according to the site of NS.SG, 8th lesson will be the IPPT, which fall on next Wednesday. After the IPPT, I am unsure that if there's another IPPT on the final lesson tho. At least today will be the 6th lesson out of 10.
Shoot will resume tomorrow as yesterday there's some misunderstanding among each other. And also, we will be extremely busy for upcoming photography. Stay tune and check us out for next year Jan'09. Massive stuff will showcase from 3-6ixties.


9/10/2008 05:31:00 PM
Unknown
Posted in: 


0 knocking by:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)