The photoshoot went well so much earlier on and we managed to finish it by 7.30pm. I dare not to say why we are fast but this is rather a straight forward product shoot. Until the day they release the product, I will announce what is it all about.
As for some exhibition stuff, there's a lot of great news which I had heard from Kelvin. We will be extremely busy after what we are suppose to do for now. The period will be spread out until end of this year. We will be looking forward for 2009, a great year to be. We are proud and happy that there's so much of positive comments about the last editorial we took as Kelvin gave to certain people for viewing.
Now, we got the green light for a lot of stuff and shall remains finger cross.
I shall go for medical check up tomorrow since I intend to take half day. By the time I reach the clinic, it will be 2pm or so. I be taking only water only for now till tomorrow noon. After that, I will head to Jean Yip at BPP for my hair cut and coloring session. LOL. Cool huh?!
Keith had just set up his blog and I am so happy that he finally did that. I be anticipating for his post! If he is not lazy tho... LOL. William, you read it and so... you click on it and view it! I be teaching Keith how to use the XML coding and of course, he need longer time to absorb what the hell the HTML and XML style. By surprise, William replied me that what is RSS Feed?! Oh yah, he find that my blog is neater and easy to read, plus he thanked me for adding him on top of the blog list. LOL
Brat... I realised that I did not add my other information in this blog. I shall do it tomorrow during office time since my blog html is stored in the office comp. If by happen that it had been deleted, I can retrieve back by using this site which William just gave it to me. According to him, it is free! Why not? Just use it!
As for some exhibition stuff, there's a lot of great news which I had heard from Kelvin. We will be extremely busy after what we are suppose to do for now. The period will be spread out until end of this year. We will be looking forward for 2009, a great year to be. We are proud and happy that there's so much of positive comments about the last editorial we took as Kelvin gave to certain people for viewing.
Now, we got the green light for a lot of stuff and shall remains finger cross.
I shall go for medical check up tomorrow since I intend to take half day. By the time I reach the clinic, it will be 2pm or so. I be taking only water only for now till tomorrow noon. After that, I will head to Jean Yip at BPP for my hair cut and coloring session. LOL. Cool huh?!
Keith had just set up his blog and I am so happy that he finally did that. I be anticipating for his post! If he is not lazy tho... LOL. William, you read it and so... you click on it and view it! I be teaching Keith how to use the XML coding and of course, he need longer time to absorb what the hell the HTML and XML style. By surprise, William replied me that what is RSS Feed?! Oh yah, he find that my blog is neater and easy to read, plus he thanked me for adding him on top of the blog list. LOL
Brat... I realised that I did not add my other information in this blog. I shall do it tomorrow during office time since my blog html is stored in the office comp. If by happen that it had been deleted, I can retrieve back by using this site which William just gave it to me. According to him, it is free! Why not? Just use it!


9/11/2008 11:37:00 PM
Unknown
Posted in: 


0 knocking by:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)