Giganews Newsgroups

Monday, September 8

Beautiful house...

Would you like to live in such house??? Oh man... I will.. relaxation of life, tuning to lounge music, sea breeze... that's what I call.. enjoyment of life. But too bad, we ain't rich man or whatever so, let's just dive back to HDB life, ok? LOL

Oh yah... I did a search on Singnet for my broadband on mobile earlier on and found out that my streaming of music from DI.FM, which I had listened for 5hrs or so, only taken up 184.4Mb! Not bad huh? Thanks to that, so I can use my Mac to surf net using it and listen to music. Great!

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons