I decided to change a new blog template once again. How does it look like now? Is it much better then the previous one?
As I mentioned regarding to the new blog template that blogger had introduced, I make up my mind and have a go for this. Initially, I copy paste the entire new XML files to the edit HTML of blogger layout, to my surprise, it fits in properly. The next step is to create more of the box, so that I can have my old links to this new template.
It is quite hard to navigate initially as I am quite confuse! I am no designer afterall.
I clicked on Expand Widget Templates, checked everything out and tried messing around with it. I ended up some error given. Given me having good patience, I browse over and over again until I decided had no idea why, I off the Expand Widget Templates. Then I began to see something! I notice the HTML code is in a very simple form, I tried copy paste to create even more and add on the HTML number like HTML4, HTML5 and so on. I tried to do that previously by copy paste the entire coding and I am given an error. But for this, I managed to created 4 more boxes of what I wanted. See right side of my blog, notice there's more boxes shown. I am so happy that XML is so much easy to navigate in terms of constructing the layout. By clicking off the Widget, it make the code shorter and easy manage.
Of course, there's coding for right and left column, so I carefully place it to where I wanted first.
After creating the box, I do not need to get the whole dump of HTML coding onto the Edit HTML. All I need to do is to go to Page Element. You can add and arrange what you want. You can add on new gadgets like Labels, flickr photos, blog list(feeds) etc... See? It is so much simple tho.

You can see that it is so much easy. Drag and drop method. But only affected to 1 column.
Love the whole new layout and my blog. I also applied for Adsense from Google. Hoping that can earn a bit of money from that tho. No harm trying tho.
If you notice, I had also added Labels, this is like a tab. I did not do for all previous post because there are way too many to add.
If anyone know regarding of Mac can listen to Class95 from website, please let me know. For both PC and Mac that I used at home, it does not allow me to play it as there's no radio player shown at home. But for office, I can see radio player! I prefer that is because of live updates on song title. Sadly to say, my home one is kinda screw up. I tried to use Safari on Mac to play the net radio, which I can detect the player but was given Error 404. That's so OFF!
My flickr account is ending, I got to pay next month to extend for another year. :)
As I mentioned regarding to the new blog template that blogger had introduced, I make up my mind and have a go for this. Initially, I copy paste the entire new XML files to the edit HTML of blogger layout, to my surprise, it fits in properly. The next step is to create more of the box, so that I can have my old links to this new template.
It is quite hard to navigate initially as I am quite confuse! I am no designer afterall.
I clicked on Expand Widget Templates, checked everything out and tried messing around with it. I ended up some error given. Given me having good patience, I browse over and over again until I decided had no idea why, I off the Expand Widget Templates. Then I began to see something! I notice the HTML code is in a very simple form, I tried copy paste to create even more and add on the HTML number like HTML4, HTML5 and so on. I tried to do that previously by copy paste the entire coding and I am given an error. But for this, I managed to created 4 more boxes of what I wanted. See right side of my blog, notice there's more boxes shown. I am so happy that XML is so much easy to navigate in terms of constructing the layout. By clicking off the Widget, it make the code shorter and easy manage.
Of course, there's coding for right and left column, so I carefully place it to where I wanted first.
After creating the box, I do not need to get the whole dump of HTML coding onto the Edit HTML. All I need to do is to go to Page Element. You can add and arrange what you want. You can add on new gadgets like Labels, flickr photos, blog list(feeds) etc... See? It is so much simple tho.

You can see that it is so much easy. Drag and drop method. But only affected to 1 column.
Love the whole new layout and my blog. I also applied for Adsense from Google. Hoping that can earn a bit of money from that tho. No harm trying tho.
If you notice, I had also added Labels, this is like a tab. I did not do for all previous post because there are way too many to add.
If anyone know regarding of Mac can listen to Class95 from website, please let me know. For both PC and Mac that I used at home, it does not allow me to play it as there's no radio player shown at home. But for office, I can see radio player! I prefer that is because of live updates on song title. Sadly to say, my home one is kinda screw up. I tried to use Safari on Mac to play the net radio, which I can detect the player but was given Error 404. That's so OFF!
My flickr account is ending, I got to pay next month to extend for another year. :)


9/11/2008 01:36:00 PM
Unknown
Posted in: 


0 knocking by:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)