Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, August 7

NKOTB

I thought that when the DJ did mentioned NKOTB (New Kids on the Block) about their latest song is their old new song. I even thought that I heard wrongly that the boys,man for now, returned back to the scene. I had puzzled for quite sometimes. But the music sung by them, Summertime, was great and of course it is written not long ago because of the style of music. This morning, again I heard their music and wanted to wikipedia about them. But I indeed forget about it until just now!

Yes, these guys are back with their new album! I did some search on youtube and here you go! Have fun and enjoy the music.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons