Due to Yusman having operation for his 7 wisdom tooth had no idea that there's so many for his tho..., he is warded thus not able to make it for IPT yesterday with me. I told Leonard about it and I guessed that I need to read through the IPT information from NS.SG. According to Leonard, as he browse over the net, there will be min of 8 session that we have to attend despite having 10 session. In a way, does that means we can skip 1-2 session? Weird huh.
I thought that Yusman can go for next week session with me on Monday and Wednesday, but he might have to join Leonard for one more session on Tuesday for makeup. As told again, max 2 training in a week. That really confuse me.
It is quite neutral for me to be alone yesterday since I just drove all the way from office to Maju Camp. Same thing while heading home. *laugh*
Training isn't that tough for Maju IPT and I assure you that! Initially before we start, funny that the Phase 2 personnel can go off at 7.40pm! That's the first time I saw Phase 2 can go home so early tho. Phase 1, as usual, got to stay a bit longer tho. For a start, IPTian got to run 1km route around the camp. The usual route that we normally ran during RT session. The PTI shouted that we are IPT personnel and not here for RT, so we MUST run and try not to fall back too far.
Most of people in IPT can RUN! OMFG. I am one of the last few of course, but I did finish the jog tho. After 1 round of jogging and the so-called orientation, we get to rest for 5min before we enter the Gym. One of the PTI said that we will not train like the people out there, pointing to the parade square where the Phase 1 RTian were doing exercise, but we will be more in depth of gym training and using the fitness gym station to train the strength and power.
After the introduction of individual training station, we did some of the station OTOT for about 10min odd. I did only a few and began to rest around. Most relax session I ever come to. LOL
I thought that we be train like recruit, group by group to do all the training and one assistant to help out. Then change group to take over. End up, the PTIs gather one corner doing some chit chatting while 1 to 2 walk around to guide some of us.
By 8.30pm, we out-pro. Wooo!!!
Now I am having some aching arm tho, but my lower back feel hurt tho. Sigh.
This morning weather is so good... thought of not coming to work but end up pulling myself. Hee....
Another meeting today after work, had not really been resting since the start of the project. Good to be busy as I really forsee bright future ahead of us. Let's all work hard tho. I be passing the photos to Kelvin later on for selection which got to be publish on FL.ag magazine.
I thought that Yusman can go for next week session with me on Monday and Wednesday, but he might have to join Leonard for one more session on Tuesday for makeup. As told again, max 2 training in a week. That really confuse me.
It is quite neutral for me to be alone yesterday since I just drove all the way from office to Maju Camp. Same thing while heading home. *laugh*
Training isn't that tough for Maju IPT and I assure you that! Initially before we start, funny that the Phase 2 personnel can go off at 7.40pm! That's the first time I saw Phase 2 can go home so early tho. Phase 1, as usual, got to stay a bit longer tho. For a start, IPTian got to run 1km route around the camp. The usual route that we normally ran during RT session. The PTI shouted that we are IPT personnel and not here for RT, so we MUST run and try not to fall back too far.
Most of people in IPT can RUN! OMFG. I am one of the last few of course, but I did finish the jog tho. After 1 round of jogging and the so-called orientation, we get to rest for 5min before we enter the Gym. One of the PTI said that we will not train like the people out there, pointing to the parade square where the Phase 1 RTian were doing exercise, but we will be more in depth of gym training and using the fitness gym station to train the strength and power.
After the introduction of individual training station, we did some of the station OTOT for about 10min odd. I did only a few and began to rest around. Most relax session I ever come to. LOL
I thought that we be train like recruit, group by group to do all the training and one assistant to help out. Then change group to take over. End up, the PTIs gather one corner doing some chit chatting while 1 to 2 walk around to guide some of us.
By 8.30pm, we out-pro. Wooo!!!
Now I am having some aching arm tho, but my lower back feel hurt tho. Sigh.
This morning weather is so good... thought of not coming to work but end up pulling myself. Hee....
Another meeting today after work, had not really been resting since the start of the project. Good to be busy as I really forsee bright future ahead of us. Let's all work hard tho. I be passing the photos to Kelvin later on for selection which got to be publish on FL.ag magazine.


8/28/2008 10:43:00 AM
Unknown
Posted in: 


0 knocking by:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)