Giganews Newsgroups

Wednesday, July 2

Yesterday packing

Decided to break my post to indicate yesterday and today packing. I had change it the photos to small so that the loading time is faster. I had link up to my flickr web so that you can view it in larger images.

IMAG0057.jpg
How neat it is after packing up the magazine corner!

IMAG0061.jpg
Mariam having hard time packing her OST CDs! LOL

IMAG0040.jpg
These are left untouched due to one of the presenter ain't here to do the program. So I got to put that aside. Thanks to Randy help for packing up the stuff with me.

IMAG0034.jpg
Posters that we do not want it anymore. Been with us since '03? We really seldom do some housekeeping in office. LOL

IMAG0035.jpg
I think the cartons going to topple anytime!

IMAG0036.jpg
These are what been done yesterday. Of course, there's more later on.

IMAG0037.jpg
More cartons were brought in the morning when I asked my manager that carton are running low! More to pack!!!

IMAG0039.jpg
Hindi Ghazals that need to be pack. I just simply hate odd shape CDs casing. Made me so hard to pack it in!


IMAG0040.jpg
These had to left untouched since one of the presenter had not come in for doing the program... brat...

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons