Giganews Newsgroups

Monday, July 14

Rubik!!

I began to love Rubik!!! Not that now then I know about it but such stuff is something I been wanted to get!

Both my wife and me gotten the rubik cube last Saturday which is free from L movie DVD. Yah, it isn't that easy to do tho because all the 6 side must be in the exact photo! Damn... it is hard. I intend to get the real rubik cube tho. Till I can master well, I shall aim 4x4x4 or even 5x5x5! Ok... I had such a big hat to wear when I do not have! LOL


Look at this video tho! Woo....

L Movie is nice as I just watched it yesterday night. Look like I shall get the Death Note 1 and 2 too! Had not watched that before.... :p I wanna movie/ drama marathon with my wife! LOL :p


And of course... It had been a long time since I watch this!

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons