Giganews Newsgroups

Monday, July 21

Monday blogging

I shall not say much and showcase you the current office situation! LOL.

DSCN0167.JPG
Ho ho.. Our empty audio department!!!

DSCN0168.JPG
Damn empty

DSCN0169.JPG
Dan empty

DSCN0170.JPG
God... this is so empty...

DSCN0171.JPG
Our empty cozy corner???? WTF

The reason why I took this photo as below is because I am trying to disturb Daphne pic over at facebook! LOL


This is Daphne

My version! LOL

DSCN0173.JPG
Im just trying to pose something near to Daphne pic. (1)

DSCN0174.JPG
Im just trying to pose something near to Daphne pic. (2)

DSCN0175.JPG
Of course, this is Keith's version but.... What kinda expression is that tho!!!!

DSCN0176.JPG
Boy, am I insane or what... LOL Anyway I am doing that for the sake of fun! Just some crazy shot I wanted to do... thanks to Keith help! LOL

At the same time, I looked at my blind spot mirror and attempt to take it. LOL

DSCN0177.JPG
Im trying to capture myself on the blindspot mirror which is meant to check who the hell is behind me! But I think I need to give a closer snap

DSCN0178.JPG
How you think of the close up then the previous one?

As I am doing the cam whoring, Charlene saw it thus we started the topic on which side of her face look nicer taking pix. You shall be the judge! LOL

DSCN0179.JPG
Charlene said that she do not take this side of her face, what do you think?

DSCN0180.JPG
Charlene said this view is better. Is she doing some audition?

Apart from there, it seem like Keith also want to cam whore himself, thus he pose a wonderful position for me!

Here you go!
DSCN0181.JPG
No proper studio lighting so bear a bit hor!

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons