Giganews Newsgroups

Wednesday, July 2

2nd day of packing

Here's what I shot today.

IMAG0065.jpg
Thanks the packer from Rhema who helped us so much

IMAG0069.jpg
The guy is fast by doing the boxes for us. Of course, they needed for themselves too.

IMAG0070.jpg
I began to felt that we are more like warehouse! Hahaha!!!

IMAG0067.jpg
There's sudden black out earlier on which caused some of the producers' computer rebooted!

IMAG0068.jpg
Welcome back the light! Luckily my computer is not affected at all! Phew!!!

IMAG0082.jpg
Bubblewrap anyone?

IMAG0066.jpg
Look at the table... I still got so many to pack in the boxes. Thanks to the presenters not coming in yet... sigh

IMAG0083.jpg
One of the normal shot I took while looking around the office aimlessly! LOL

IMAG0080.jpg
It will just keep on increasing! Till all had been packed then you see!

IMAG0073.jpg
My artistic shot when I tried to snap it by having my PDA on my waist. Just nice that Randy walked into the frame. Do not want my manager to see what the heck am I doing! LOL

There's delay on renovation so all CDs can be packed by 9th July. We still got ample of time tho. I can't wait for the move! Counting down to our payday which is the date that we will all report to the new location! Woot!

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons