Giganews Newsgroups

Friday, February 1

If you noticed my blog on the left... yes you saw it... I added up my personal top tunes. :) For exactly 3 days I been working hard to compile country program for a airline! This is due to: finding of lyrics, translation of English to Chinese, transcript the lyrics out if I can't find it online. While doing the music, I found that there are couple of great country music! Don't be stunned by country music! They are such beautiful songs that I generally began to accept them! In fact, I do LOVE their lyrics a lot. You should check out my Top Tunes (Country Music). Out of 31 songs, I only gotten 7 of them to be my top list.

Lovely music... Lovely lyrics... You will know why I love it so much. ;)

Cheers and hope that people who viewed my blog will give this player a chance. Great to found Pimp-My-Profile as my net flash player.

Powered by ScribeFire.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons