Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, December 11

Gotta congrats my Coll, Alex, got his music publish on Noise Singapore. The music is nice except for some mixing doesn't really sound so pleasing to me tho. I'm no expert but seriously the mixing wasn't that accept by Alex too. I hope to have the chance to mix for him.... I am so anxious of doing some chill music for him because the song :"Till" do please me a lot.

Do check my pal out on the site! Go to the player and find the artists name: vAcance

And also, congrats to Gerald whose work was shown on the site too. Basket.... I am too old for this. LOL

Powered by ScribeFire.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons