Giganews Newsgroups

Friday, November 30

I decided to let go my Roland JP8000 syth for FOC. Apparently, the syth can be use for MIDI controller and if you decided to use the sound, you had to change the board over at Swee Lee. It will cost you $900.

Another one will be JomoX Air Base 99 which I be selling this for S$50. It will come together with MIDI cable and a Step up transformer. As I had not been using for quite some time, I guess it is time for me to let this off. I had more things to concentrate on then having SO many gadget in my room. My Yamaha CS6X serve me well though. :)

Hope there's any takers. Interested takers can mail me at djosho@gmail.com

Powered by ScribeFire.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons