Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, June 14

Getting headache of the 50mm life size converter. Luckily after making a search, I got this great information. I went to TCW and John after work and managed to found that they actually mentioned the same thing as the converter is hollow and no glass on it. But while making a search, indeed there's glasses which make me more confuse. Glad that the site make me understand the different for the both converter/ tube. No issue that I need it urgently, I can jolly well live without it except it is not 1:1 macro. There are few comments saying 50mm is too short for the focal length thus they prefer a longer one. And also, by having the converter make everything troublesome too because it is another expenses.

To think I failed badly on my memory because my darling won the voucher of Spa from OCBC when applying for the card. End up, I guessed Im the one who lost it, literally had no idea what happened next. I guessed that I might have it threw away with the rest of the brouches I got it on the PC Show. Sighz.

IMG_1498.jpg
Farewell to Teresa. Managed to took some of the photos on the 2nd day. I'm been very kind enough to bring it along. And here's some of the photos that I want to show, eventually, just click on the photos and it will bring you to the gallery and view even more photos.

IMG_1395.jpg
The Heroes gang! We act as the actor/ actress as well!

IMG_1305.jpg
And before that, we had wonderful lunch at Funan Swensen. Great food!

IMG_1333.jpg
And yes, this is the IFP Audio China Airline team. Haha.. Beautiful background, right?

IMG_1331.jpg
Let's not forget some of the funny photo I got on her! Hahahaha

IMG_1339.jpg
She does want to be taller than Randy since she is way too.. *cough* hahaha

IMG_1349.jpg
Of course we wouldn't forget how to pose together though.

IMG_1360.jpg
Hate to say that both of them were sick that day... Germs!!!

IMG_1376.jpg
How funny can they be??

IMG_1436.jpg
If studio stuff is down.. I know who to find!

IMG_1437.jpg
With all the playing, don't forget some posing in the studio.

IMG_1467.jpg
Yummy huh!

IMG_1468.jpg
Yes I'm hungry! Thanks for Charlene and Teresa because of their farewell. One leaving for better job and another internship ending. If not, the below photo wouldn't be here at all.

IMG_1471.jpg
Happy Birthday to Norimah and May.

IMG_1504.jpg
Who gave such an idea?? HAHAHA

IMG_1545.jpg
Tears from Teresa and this is what I want! The most important of the event!

IMG_1551.jpg
Nevertheless she is very happy though!

Here's one of the funny part whereby Teresa had been attacked by me as paparazzi, Charlene and Mag tried to recuse her! As follow!

IMG_1541.jpg
IMG_1562.jpg
IMG_1563.jpg
IMG_1564.jpg
IMG_1565.jpg

Hahaha

IMG_1569.jpg
Not to forget the important ppl in this coy. It's a must for memorable. Ricky, our director.

IMG_1571.jpg
May, our operation manager.

Below are places where she been to:

IMG_1567.jpg
She do not even know where is the STOREROOM!!!!

IMG_1573.jpg
Microwave where she put the aluminum foil in there to warm the food. End up, burnt! Entire office had the burning smell for 2 days. BLUR!

IMG_1576.jpg
IMG_1578.jpg
Both of them were her favourite hang out!

IMG_1579.jpg
The wonderful CD shelves! Hehe

IMG_1582.jpg
Another image of her taking the CDs

IMG_1583.jpg
Holding on the board where our ex intern did for IFP Audio team.

The final few photos whom she want to take with.
IMG_1585.jpg
IMG_1586.jpg
IMG_1587.jpg

And yes this is Mariam idea's:
IMG_1588.jpg
IMG_1589.jpg
IMG_1590.jpg
IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg
Her favourite sister

IMG_1603.jpg
Her buddy

IMG_1605.jpg
Someone she gave the most respect.. Keith.. the funny guy! hehe

IMG_1606.jpg
IMG_1607.jpg

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons