Giganews Newsgroups

Friday, May 25

Waterspout in Singapore



This is the first time seeing such an image during my work place. Taken by my phone camera SE W800i, so image is abit cranky.

During my NS time, I remember seeing this at Pulau Sudong and I saw 3 of the tiny one at the sea. During that time, it is raining cat and dog and lighting is damn bright with the terrifying thunder been heard. I really wonder how the RP there can be on duty with such an horrible feeling!

Of course lots of my coll came over and took pic of this image. I bet there are a lot of ppl seen this scenario and taken a lot of the pic. Incredible image of all!



Of course, I capture the video too. Low res but enough for the true cover.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons