Giganews Newsgroups

Monday, February 5

I thought I lost my damn PSP battery cover! Luckily I went back to check my pouch and found that it is there! Woot! Though I found that but my receipt is still lost since last night as I need to go and claim for the headphone as I bought for the company. I remembered I put somewhere and ... hmm... If its close, I will go and buy a new one since I had been craving for Sony MDR 7506. If found, swee! Now... I think I realised that I put in a file which is in my bag. *back for 5min* Oh! I finally found it! Now I can claim it! But thinking shall I get it ... Also thinking for my new computer... *expensive* thinking of 5D.... and also... shall I get my JP8000 motherboard replace. sigh.

Nevertheless, I chose to get it all done once I had enough money. For now, I shall share some of the army feeling which Zann gave me the link earlier on. Though I am not from ASLC, but these really make me think of the past... How the army is like. haha... I do miss the Warrant Officer talking. haha There are few parts for it.

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6


Part 7

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons