Giganews Newsgroups

Wednesday, December 13

DSC00460.JPG











1mth ago, I shot this blue sky during lunch time with my hand phone. Its one of the blue blue sky I ever seen for this year! lol.




PICT1140.JPG
Originally uploaded by

One of the finest morning I ever had, so I took the great chance and capture the bluish sky with my digicam. Love it.





Of course, the wonderful cloud... like candy.. seem like the building is puffing out.. lol





I love this mood but I guess my compo is abit weird as Im rushing for work. haha... Nevertheless, I love it still.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons