Giganews Newsgroups

Friday, November 3

Agfa-HP5-003


Agfa-HP5-003, originally uploaded by Andy Vortex.

Somehow or rather I do not understand my frenz, Vortex, like to take picture at cemetery. What give him such a big courage going there and shoot? I wun have such a gut to go thou... Do not disturb the dead.

I remembered that I went to Chinese Cemetery in the night time when its about 8pm. Gosh.. You can literally feel the "yin' is damn strong. Dogs barking everywhere and in a weird sound that you can ever heard. I at the top of the hill with the surrounding of the graves looking far up in the sky doing a photo shoot which call Bulbing. Oh dear. If not for other friends to come along, I will not take up such a challenge. But overall, it's nice.

However, I never get to the how the photo turn out as I sold my SLR to my pal with the film included. Sad.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons