Giganews Newsgroups

Friday, August 18

Haha This is so interesting as Darrel gave me the link earlier on. Haha... Missile attacking.. incredible.. hehe..

Now, Im currently uploading photos to Photobuckets. Afterwhich, I be linking some of the photos here to let everyone view what I had taken during my trip to HK.

I wanted to upload to multiply ytd but, due to the timing is kinda jumble up, I had no choice but upload not alot to there. It's quite pain in da ass to load so many areas. Although its linked up with flickr.com but I find it lazy to reupload again.

Beside, Darrel told me that the photos which I can upload at flickr can store for a long time but it will only showcase 200 photos per mth. And the no.201 photo will be hidden and therefore, I can link to my blog. Whats the point though as I wanted to showcase to everyone here. Right?

I guess photobucket will be my permanent photos storage area and shall left my website alone for other usage. hehe.. Because I freaking can't login to my account over here in office as I guessed, its been blocked. Sigh... So sad, if not, I can do everything that I want in office.

Now, I shall carry on uploading my photos.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons