Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, July 27

Bored

While waiting for my presenter to come in for recording, I finally took my camera out and start snapping....


My so-called Neat Table. LoL


My coll's messy table... Everyone gone home except me... :(


While sitting down and had nothing better to do... I saw this reflection of the ceiling light on the window. Seem like 'they' are rushing to somewhere thou. hehe


Always been planning to take night photo from my office but due to the window is so huge, and I had to open widely upwards; I place my digital camera on to the window instead. haha.. Me peeping at it! Haha...

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons