Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, August 31

Josh Gabriel presents Winter Kills - My Friend (Official Music Video) [H...



If you love proggy style of music, this is the right for you! I love the starting of the song and how they bring up till the end.

This is totally my style of music since the past.

Anything deal with electric guitar and 4/4 beat, I will definitely thumb up! Provided the vocal and lyrics is nice as well.

Enjoy the awesome song.

Thanks for my friend, Yukun, for sharing in Facebook.

This bring me a smile in the morning!

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons