Giganews Newsgroups

Sunday, August 15

It's me again... the lazy bug

I can only blame myself when the opportunity knock on my door.

Perhaps I will say, a step of huge opportunity. But to due to certain circumstances, the proposed project had been delayed again and again, which dragged for a year. Who to take up the blame? Me.

After reading, watching online for certain ideas... it is not about what you have but how you make full use of it. Having the best does not make you a pro, in fact, the mindset of having the best but cannot produce a good job is a sore loser. I admit that myself.

I think a lot. Now, I shouldn't. In fact, I will strive harder for anything I am doing at best. Whichever, whatever and anything. What's my best bet then?

Kill the lazy bug on me, please.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons