Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, September 10

Think before you try to say something!

Is there a need for personal attack when you have nothing to say at all?

I hereby never deny I am putting on weight. When a person feel hot, that does not mean 'fat' people only. Use your common sense before you try to say anything!



Is it wrong to decrease the temperature? I am not the only one who feel the heat, my coll and intern also told me that they are feeling hot as well, so does that means anything?

Before this issue, I noticed in his wall calling me nickname and next, when I went to his wall feed, he had it deleted away. Facebook is not dumb, I can receive all posting in e-mail after my post on anyone comments.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 knocking by:

daph said...

wtf? who's this man. -shakes head-

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons