Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, September 3

Neck aching is pissing me off

I guessed that no matter how many time I go for massage, I will still get the same aching situation. It is all because of my monitor height. Just because I do not want people to see what I am doing does not mean I should strain my neck and back.

I would like to thank Alex for telling me these two things. Office Ergonomics Guidelines and Ergonomic Chair Adjustment.

Take your time and read it through. I guess I should rearrange my desk position to prevent serious aching on both neck and back.

According to my wife, she seen one of the report before that sitting strain the back more than standing. It is because when you stand, the spine pressure is equal and while sitting down, pressure is on the mid to the lower spine, so as to say.

I had tilt my monitor upwards so that my neck will not need to look down too much. I shall monitor for few days first. If I'm still having ache, I gotta move the DAT player below my monitor.

Been healthy is important. Recently there had been 1 case who are close to me gotten minor stroke and one more, who felt numb on hand, which the doctor mentioned that it could be minor stroke. So,p people, eat well, stay healthy and be cheerful. We live once and make sure we do not waste it like that.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons