Giganews Newsgroups

Wednesday, April 8

Apology

I didn't know that while on leave and went for MC is not allow to return back the leave. Well, I personally do not mind that since I know I should not go for MC while on leave but for my ankle pain, I really cannot help it by visiting the GP and waste so much time. Beside, I want to apologize to S.W. as she got said by M.W. that this is the last time such thing happen. Purpose or not, management do not bother at all. So, let this be a warning to the rest of the people in my company if you are reading this.

I wonder what the meeting will mention today as I got to go to TMC later on. For sure, regrading to this situation will be announce during the meeting.

Gotta go to TMC already and visit 2 mummies who gave birth this early morning.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons