Giganews Newsgroups

Friday, January 23

Office decor and some photos up!

As CNY is just around the corner, WT started her simple decoration in Audio Department. Here goes!

DSCN1679.JPG
WT feeling happy having these icons been hung up. Ok.. look good tho!

DSCN1680.JPG
Outside our recording studio...

DSCN1681.JPG
Look like some Chingay decoration. haha

DSCN1682.JPG
Though simple, but at least there's some feeling of CNY.

DSCN1683.JPG
The 'chun' placed at the emergency exit near the pantry.

DSCN1684.JPG
The overall look of Audio department

********************


I am hoping that the running track over my house will get it done ASAP, so that I can jog all the way to Yew Tee! Woo!

********************


And here's some photos of what we had during the studio shoot on Wednesday. I just upload be it a bad shot. At least I remembered with my wife.

DSCN1612.JPG
Dearie working out on the laptop in the studio

DSCN1613.JPG
My testing subject initially

DSCN1614.JPG
Love the studio environment a lot

DSCN1617.JPG
Smiley dearie!

DSCN1653.JPG
My dearie took me.... and i look very dark... :p

DSCN1654.JPG
There... I dunno what am I doing...

DSCN1655.JPG
OK, my wifey hand is shaky... ISO100 is not enuff

DSCN1665.JPG
Ops.. i got my head... cut off?!!

DSCN1667.JPG
Yah... my face is not visible... again

DSCN1668.JPG
And again...

DSCN1669.JPG
Finally.. one decent shot by my wife

DSCN1670.JPG
Am I moving too fast?

DSCN1671.JPG
I try to b funny in the shoot.. apparently.. it does not show clearly. haha

DSCN1672.JPG
I look as if I am rocking to something else!

DSCN1674.JPG
Square moonlight huh!

DSCN1675.JPG
Hello wifey... haha.. A test shot only

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons