Giganews Newsgroups

Sunday, January 11

A long long Saturday

For a start of yesterday journey before getting my car service at TCM, Bukit Timah. I am never sick of tired about the curry rice at the usual place because I love it a lot! Since my mom is working on Sat, I decided to send her to work despite it is too early. I went to People's Park Complex to meet Lance regarding renting of elinchrom studio strobe light. We had good chat and understanding as well, he is keen to look at my previous work before so I emailed him all the information and let's just finger cross for me.

After paying the deposit to him, we head for brunch first.

DSCN1457.JPG
The usual nice and lovely place I like to go. Hainan Curry Rice!

DSCN1459.JPG
See how happy I look?

DSCN1461.JPG
My stupid look!

DSCN1462.JPG
Foody!!! Wifey forgotten its on Manual mode so it went over expose.

DSCN1464.JPG
Using A mode is better as the shutter speed is calculated for you. Save your trouble, ain't it?

DSCN1465.JPG
How nice is it? OF COURSE GOOD!

DSCN1466.JPG
Wifey felt satisfy as well. That's for real!

DSCN1467.JPG
My cheeky look! LOL

DSCN1468.JPG
My mom and me. hahaha..... Whacky!

And soon after the wonderful meal, we drop my mom at her workplace before making our way to TCM. Yah, I shall not say much about there because again, I went to check out Murano and Teana again. For Teana 2.5, the total damage will be $902 mthly if I paid the remaining of money to Maybank car loan. Our car paper value is $21,000 and TCM willing to take $25,000. We need to top up 10k plus for clearing up. Alternatively, we can use Maybank cashback loan which the 10k will be included in the Teana 2.5 worth 88k. But mthly damage will be $986. Anyway, we just ask to find out how much our car can fetch tho. I do not think I be changing car so soon because the category hit 2.0cc which means insurance and rd tax will be very expensive.

Our car service done up around 2pm. To my surprise that I inquiry about the armrest, it cost $160 with workmanship at $60! I am wondering why in the past I been quoted about $400+? The door lock mechanism are down too and been told that the damage will be $200+ to get it change totally. I am not so willing to change it now. Seem like our car began to show some 'color'. :p

While in the lounge waiting, wifey took a pix of me....

DSCN1470.JPG
Thats what I call hardworking and focusing on my PDA phone.

DSCN1473.JPG
Engross, right?

DSCN1472.JPG
Anyway, I am solitairing. Hahaha.. Serious huh?!

DSCN1474.JPG
No idea why my wifey want to take this. Ok... I really NEED to do something about it!

Of course, we went to Chinatown as my wife long been wanted to go there to shop around.

DSCN1476.JPG
The cows are so cute! Sad that wifey eyes are CLOSE!

DSCN1477.JPG
Along Pagoda st, where my office used to be here.

DSCN1478.JPG
Red red red! So red! Huat!

DSCN1479.JPG
Choosing cow cow. Just look at her expression, so happy.

DSCN1480.JPG
I like the design of that as it look so much beautiful.

DSCN1481.JPG
Further up near NEL, its super crowded.

DSCN1482.JPG
Along Pagoda street where not many people around. At least there's space to walk about, unlike the rest of the lane.

DSCN1484.JPG
I will not call that art or so. Just random shot I snap it.

DSCN1485.JPG
It is just squeezy though.

DSCN1487.JPG
I cannot recall what does that call.

DSCN1489.JPG
CNY items all over.

DSCN1490.JPG
Test from below.

DSCN1491.JPG
Shucks.... should I call that arty, FARTy

DSCN1492.JPG
Why I smile like that nowsday.. I look so terribly!

DSCN1493.JPG
Though OOF but I finally got it right! Hahaha

DSCN1494.JPG
In one of the stalls, I saw this. So BKK tho.

DSCN1495.JPG
Uncle packing up the veggies

DSCN1496.JPG
Just along Smith st.

DSCN1497.JPG
While ppl selling New Year stuff, they got green veggie. Way to go!

DSCN1498.JPG
Crowded everywhere.

DSCN1499.JPG
OOF from my wife.. another pooh bear look?

DSCN1500.JPG
I kinda look like someone broadcasting the items ard. Haha.. I wanted to do some wacko movement but I am afraid other ppl think I'm insane. Hahaha

DSCN1501.JPG
Wax food... Ok, Its me who make the cam shaky.

DSCN1502.JPG
Wifey choosing the tibits. 5 for $11. Cheap! Thats the reason she cannot resists anymore.

DSCN1503.JPG
Which to choose??? Heee (ok, I am not a fanatic of these stuff)

DSCN1504.JPG
Cheap until you can laugh!

DSCN1505.JPG
Selections of tibits for her bro.

DSCN1506.JPG
Wifey and her fav muah chees in one of the stall at Chinatown.

And lastly, our trip to steamboat session at Turf City!

DSCN1507.JPG
2 hotplates steamboat. Time was 6.30pm then and its bright enough to see.

DSCN1508.JPG
Dad cannot resist the beehoon and noodle. Look at uncle plate, he had his fill way before my dad, bro in law n sis arrive. LOL

DSCN1509.JPG
Come! Let's move on and dig in!!!

DSCN1510.JPG
Why is my darling looking elsewhere? Got cute guys? Hmmm

DSCN1511.JPG
My bro in law and sister were too full. Heh

DSCN1512.JPG
There they are chatting non stop.

DSCN1513.JPG
The aftermath of all the food on the table! Yummy! Whats my fav food? Chicken and Bee Hoon! That's for sure.

DSCN1514.JPG
Enjoying her drink.

DSCN1515.JPG
Tiring and way too full of sinful foods.

DSCN1516.JPG
Why my darling chop my head off.... damn.... my tummy... again.

DSCN1517.JPG
I had my fill indeed....

DSCN1518.JPG
Me and my stupid pose as usual

DSCN1519.JPG
Chatting all while long...

DSCN1520.JPG
The aftermath of food on the foil. To be frank, this is the first time we ate it ridiculously CLEAN!

DSCN1521.JPG
Uncle and dad posing for fruits... LOL... they are kinda embarrass tho. LOL

DSCN1522.JPG
We had our fill finally and gotten the fruits to call it off for a day.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons