Giganews Newsgroups

Thursday, January 1

GTA IV PC is kinda bonker

DSCN1437.JPG
I do not understand why my graphic card is giving me problem especially on GTA IV. This is the outcome I got, is it due to my graphic card is haywire? Im using XFX nvidia 8800GT Alpha Dog Edition and it is not even a year! Im thinking if I should contact if I can get 1 to 1 exchange. :(

I am planning to sell the game off and that also include our treadmill at home too. It almost became white elephant tho.

DSCN1438.JPG
This is how it look when it had fold up for storage.

DSCN1439.JPG
The open up running track on the floor.

DSCN1440.JPG
The top view look of the treadmill.

DSCN1441.JPG
The navigation

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons