Giganews Newsgroups

Wednesday, January 14

Great Wednesday

As Mabel asked me what wax I used on my hair, this is it.

DSCN1523.JPG
This is the hair wax I had been using from Jean Yip. Wonderful stuff I had been using.

DSCN1525.JPG
Wife caught me when I am styling my hair. LOL

Also, today we celebrated Keith and Iva b'day as they thought it will be tomorrow because of our manager sent out an email to everyday stating the day including the b'day guy and girl. Haha

DSCN1528.JPG
The nice and lovely cake. Cai Sheng Ye!

DSCN1529.JPG
I and K stand for Iva and Keith.

DSCN1530.JPG
The Happy Birthday greeting written on the side of the cake. Nice?

DSCN1531.JPG
Keith looking at cake carefully to get the 4 digits! LOL

DSCN1532.JPG
The happy Birthday Boy and Girl.

DSCN1534.JPG
Keith busy counting the no of ppl as they need to cut accordingly.

DSCN1535.JPG
The side dish apart from the cake. The twisties and the famous pie which are in original chicken favour and black pepper. Yummy.

DSCN1536.JPG
Someone stealing the twisties! Guess who?!


Let's sing song together!

DSCN1537.JPG
Ouch... there goes the God of Fortune.

DSCN1538.JPG
The yummy black pepper chicken pie, never knew that the top layer is potato!

DSCN1539.JPG
Another look of the nice pie.

DSCN1540.JPG
ML took my camera away and shot this. Ermm... what's that for?

DSCN1541.JPG
ML took a pic of me... eating! I never knew my hair look pretty nice! Hahaha.... Why someone looking at me eating? Hahaha

DSCN1542.JPG
The gathering eating session

DSCN1543.JPG
Out of focus by ML.

DSCN1544.JPG
There you go, Keith present.. which is hidden right at the bottom of the trash bag. There's also a card in there too.

DSCN1547.JPG
The aftermath of finding his present. To be serious, my wife and me had wrapped it up 42 times according to his age! LOL

DSCN1549.JPG
He is so happy after digging out his present! Hahaha

To look at the process of digging, check the video below!

DSCN1550.JPG
Everyone is kinda CSI-ing....

DSCN1551.JPG
Seem like they are hidding SOMETHING! hahaha

DSCN1552.JPG
Look like there's something they are hidding from!

DSCN1553.JPG
I like this photo also.. haha.. so interesting!

DSCN1554.JPG
Interesting concept tho. Love this photo a lot when WT and K are clearing up.

DSCN1555.JPG
Company stamp and received for his Birthday Card. Haha

DSCN1556.JPG
The present that he been eyeing on for a long time.

DSCN1557.JPG
He was laughing at Alex... I can't rem why... about food?

DSCN1558.JPG
Keith with his happy present. Logitech wireless keyboard with mice combo. Wave series.



*There will be video showing real soon as I am still uploading it to youtube. The video is the process of tearing up the gifts! 42 layers!*

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons