Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, July 8

Arranging of my room and new camera. :)

Decided to give a new post on my room then having everything cramp together.

This is what I shot on my Nikon Coolpix P5100. Not really a decent shot but at least somehow it is viewable for all. LOL

The Gorillapod and casing are free. Been told by the sales rep at CP, the promotion actually end but still willing to give that out as they are clearing the stock off. Of course, gotten free screen protector from the guy too.

IMG_4594.JPG
Using my 5D on Nikon

IMG_4595.JPG
With help from my wife hp light .

IMG_4599.JPG
The big screen is lovely

IMG_4600.JPG
Top view of the Nikon Coolpix P5100

IMG_4601.JPG
Side profile

IMG_4596.JPG
Look how handy it is

IMG_4597.JPG
A close up look

IMG_4598.JPG
Side view of P5100. Good gripping!

Now, I shall showcase my previous setting of the messy room. Look at where I often placed the equipment! It's god damn in a mess! (Taken by my Canon 5D)

IMG_4602.JPG

IMG_4603.JPG

IMG_4604.JPG

IMG_4605.JPG

Now this is what I had shifted everything! By placing the speaker on my monitor stand and removing of my mixer since it is down. (Taken by Nikon Coolpix P5100)

DSCN0003.jpg
The final look after arranging! (Leave the tray out of picture first)

DSCN0004.jpg
The speakers are now sit behind the LCD screen. So that my wife can have more space on the right side of the table.

DSCN0005.jpg
Ain't it look nicer now? (Ok, it is still messy due to small objects on table. Will retake a final look of what I had tided up! :) )

DSCN0011.jpg
Clean and beautiful as the monitor speakers are now at the back and on the left look pretty neat!

DSCN0012.jpg
Woo lala...Using my Coolpix and not my 5D. The removal of mixer does made the whole table much neater then before.

DSCN0013.jpg
That's what I got to say good bye to them when I am taking books out which I do not need them anymore. Never knew I got way up to 1995 books in it! What the hell I kept them for?!

DSCN0014.jpg

DSCN0015.jpg
Finally I can do such arrangement for my comics and other stuff! And yes it does look so much tidy! I'm so loving it!

DSCN0016.jpg
That's the best that I can arrange the cable neatly.

DSCN0020.jpg

DSCN0019.jpg
Good bye mixer!

DSCN0021.jpg
For what the hell am I so attracted to these! Those days... Crimebuster, 3 Investigator, Nancy Drew etc... lol

DSCN0023.jpg
My literature book back in Sec 3 time!

DSCN0025.jpg
I love this movie, story and OST!

DSCN0026.jpg
CDs that got to throw away! Ok, just the cover; while the sleeves and CD will be slot in the pouch!

DSCN0027.jpg
I cannot believe I still had these two books! I actually never return to school library! The movie: Saving Private Ryan ticket is the evidence! Let me be frank, I took out from library without passing to librarian to chop for rental. LOL. Still in great condition huh!

DSCN0028.jpg
Look at the book turn out... Yes my school name on it and there's no chop for due date! LOL


Oh did I mentioned about our old microwave went dead? Yea, apparently my mom power on the power supply for microwave and it went burst! That scared my mom off! The microwave had been with us for 10 years (I guess) and now it's time to change it! We head up to Best at Parkway Parade to get the new small microwave.

DSCN0049.jpg
When the new meet the old microwave

DSCN0051.jpg
Good day, Mr Panasonic

DSCN0052.jpg
Good bye, Mr National.

This the cool clock we bought from Sunshine Plaza last weekend. Only two knobs are analog where you need to press on it to change the date and day, the last one is clock which is run by battery.

DSCN0075.JPG

DSCN0076.JPG

DSCN0077.JPG

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons