Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, July 8

Another blogging!

My god.... I really can't imagine myself been blogging non stop recently. Anyway this is due to office moving and I volunteer myself to do a diary of IFP SIN moving office period. LOL

Today I picked up my cam and went around snapping non stop! What the heck am I doing? That's insane! Ok, I just simply love to snap photos and blog it. It's fun tho!

DSCN0078.jpg
The paper we are supposed to write it down what we had packed.

DSCN0079.jpg
Speechless.... what the heck Charlene is trying to do?

DSCN0080.jpg
Don't you think it look like warehouse? Someone watching over the goods and need to be key in? LOL

DSCN0081.jpg
Supervisor of our goods. Haha.. Ok, she is the one typed the Japanese CD titles to the data base, Melissa.

DSCN0082.jpg
Is that the ship for him? LOL

DSCN0083.jpg
Look like those poster? Haha
Molester!!!! Ok... he got his clothes on... if not that really look like Hongkong drama that gamblers often lose till they had their clothes gambled off!

DSCN0084.jpg
Boxes, boxes, boxes... never end.

DSCN0085.jpg
This expression is great. Randy felt so gross over Keith trying to do his business!!! LOL

DSCN0086.jpg
I seldom took photos hence decided to take it with Randy. End up I saw my tummy.

DSCN0087.jpg
Randy decided to do posing of big tummy... Im the winner... damn it.. Fat me... :(

DSCN0088.jpg
Our studio is officially close today as we thought it will be next week. For that, we cannot do any shit. See, the door got to reuse.

DSCN0089.jpg
Door frame that been taken out.

How to pack the box?
1.
DSCN0090.jpg

2.
DSCN0091.jpg
Please remember the scissor, ok?

3.
DSCN0092.jpg
Tape it up and there you go. (Wasting photos and time)

DSCN0093.jpg
Ready to go off!

DSCN0094.jpg
What's up with this guy again? Hahaha.. Ok, I am the one direct him to do that!

DSCN0095.jpg
This is just 1 door x 2 frame for each studio and recording booth. No damage... applaused!

DSCN0096.jpg
Snapping each other is so..... insane.

DSCN0097.jpg
Look at how the workers took it out!

DSCN0098.jpg
The door frame been taken out without any damage... how amazing!

DSCN0099.jpg
The aftermath for taking the door frame out.

DSCN0100.jpg
Our intern having great time packing CDs...:p

DSCN0101.jpg
Comfy position while packing the CDs! Oh my...

DSCN0102.jpg
Why is she so happy packing CD? I do not understand at all.. Wrong focusing.... On CD instead of her! Ok, that's Inez.

DSCN0103.jpg
He is so tired! Period.

DSCN0104.jpg
Act busy? Act stress? Hahaha.. Anyway that's not the purpose. The empty shelves look like what we just moved in 3 years ago!

DSCN0105.jpg
Clearing the CDs ain't easy! Ultimate clean now.

DSCN0106.jpg
Guess who's leg!

DSCN0107.jpg
Closer look of the shoes... how can one have so many in the office?!!! Kudos to Mariam.

DSCN0108.jpg
We wanted to do a 'Wu Shuo Nan Yang' shot but failed. Attempting to ask Keith be in the box and while opening the cover, he is in there. People whom watch the Chn 8 Drama show before will know.
End up, I laughed till I got this shot... Jian Bu De Guang kinda feel! LOL

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons