Giganews Newsgroups

Tuesday, April 29

IMAG0062.jpg



Almost every Saturday or Sunday, there are many soccer lovers come down to this field to have a great game. Once a blue moon, they often have tournament, but I had no idea what was it.

It brought a lot of spectators round the area. In a way, making the place having more people to come by. As there's small road beside the field, it never create severe jam. Yes, from my view I can see it clearly. I am just standing a long the corridor.

It used to be my old NCC (Land) HQ camp. It had been shifted to Amoy Quee Camp about 7-8 years ago (I reckon).

However, these people (Soccer Players) should have been nice enough not to litter around the void deck! Sigh... It made the entire area so filthy after each game.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons