Giganews Newsgroups

Monday, February 4

Argh... wanted to sell off my 50mm f2.5 Compact Macro... but end up I found that I lost that lens and my 580EXII receipt / warranty card!!! I hate myself now.. because I simply can't remember where I place them at! This is so unbelievable! Sigh.... All receipts can be found except for this two... not when I wanted to sell it off.. I also cannot remember when I bought it, but the only confirmation location is at Cathay Photo.

Yes... I am selling my 50mm f2.5 since its totally utilise. :( Where I put my documents...

Powered by ScribeFire.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons