Giganews Newsgroups

Monday, July 9

Hmm... this is a weird week... I meant last week. Everything seem off haywire because everything spoilt like my audio mixer and amp. But everything seem fine suddenly! There's no longer weird sound from my mixer, the amp suddenly had audio passing to my speaker.. and everything turns out well! This is so incredible!

I finally had my breathe release in the calm way. Because I need not to spend any money on those and I can relatively save up the money for better usage. Now is to concentrate on my photo shoot as I'm currently practising but lack of equipment. Guess I must source for cheaper way to fulfill my idea of shooting. ;)


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons