Giganews Newsgroups

Wednesday, July 26

Wishes

I never knew a Ballet Dancer earns alot! This is what I saw over TranceAddict Forum and lost track for months before again, I was linked to the original site of this woman at MySpace.

Her name is Cikira and frankly speaking, I had no idea upon hearing her productions. She had numerous stuff in her studio and infact, all of the version of the syth. My god... I will be happy owning these but come to certain sense, do I actually needed all when some of the VST can do the job?

Hardware vs Software topic again. Hardware produce much 'warmth' sounding then software due to sampling rate and s/w had been improvise again and again in order to catch up the sounding of the hardware. But it's nevertheless up to individual liking. All have their saying and of course, if the music is good, would one go and ask whether this is from a hardware or software syth? Only serious or rather some troublemakers will do it. For me, pleasing to my ear is the most imptnt in my life.

This is part of her old and new studio which I would like to share with you all.




Old Studio of Her's.





Part of her New Studio.

You want to check out more of her stuff and what she owned! Im totally impressed but then... production work is the most imptnt thing.

I only hope to own Nord Lead 3, Nord Electro, Virus TI and Micro Korg.

Here's the pic and link is attach on it:




NORD LEAD 3




NORD ELECTRO 2 / NORD ELECTRO RACK 2

Due to certain reason, I chose not to publicise the photos, thus the link is attached :)

VIRUS TI DESKTOP / VIRUS TI KEYBOARD / VIRUS TI POLAR


microKORG

All these will add up will give me at least 1 Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II!!!

0 knocking by:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting... You may have your say =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons